- Suction power
- 100,000 RPM
- Brushless digital motor
- Lightweight & cordless
- Weighs only 19.8 oz
- Washable HEPA Filter
- 95% filtration of allergens
- 30 minute cleaning time
- USB Type-C charging
100,000 RPM, 120 W A-Force brushless digital motor
Maintain peak suction power throughout the course of your cleaning without losing an ounce of power.
Outfitted with a new generation A-Force brushless digital motor, this vacuum can effortlessly reach 100,000 RPM without carbon brush loss.
Max rotating speed
Complete machine power
Powerful suction penetrates multiple layers for a deep clean
The ultra-high 16,800 Pa suction and 100,000 RPM brushless motor ensures this vacuum absorbs everything from fine dust mites to bread crumbs with ease.
Washable HEPA filter + stainless steel filter
Intercept large particles and allergens with the dual-filtration system. A washable 304-stainless steel prefilter screen blocks large particles like debris and hairs while a second layer HEPA 11 filter screen filtrates fine dust and allergens.
Attachments for cleaning every nook and cranny
(1) Flat nozzle, (1) Extension hose, (1) Brush tool, and (1) Crevice tool are included with the purchase.
30 minutes of cleaning on a single charge
Three 2,000 mAh (6,000 mAh) high-performance traction batteries provide a longer cleaning duration of up to 30 minutes using Persistent Mode. A Type-C port is used for charging allowing cell phone cables to charge the vacuum cleaner. Vacuum dust anytime and charge anywhere.
- Slim Design
Keep nearby without taking up space
- One-button Release
Empty the vacuum without getting your hands dirty
- Lightweight & Portable
Easily carry between your car and home
A special vacuum for cleaning up all of your pet’s messes
What's in the box
Orders will come with the following attachments!
- 16,800 Pa Suction Power
The suction power of a tornado in a handheld, compact vacuum. Can absorb everything from fine dust mites to bread crumbs.
- Brushless Digital Motor
Our 100,000 RPM motor is 3x better than motors with carbon brush loss.
- Lightweight & Cordless
Use anywhere from the kitchen to your office to your car.
- Attachments for Every Nook and Cranny
Included with your preorder, the flat nozzle, brush tool, crevice tool, and extension hose let you clean anywhere and everywhere.
- Washable HEPA filter
Filters dirty or clogged? Simply rinse the HEPA filter and stainless steel prefilter screen with tap water and let dry.
- 30-min Cleaning Time
Clean for up to 30 minutes on a single charge.
- Wyze Handheld Vacuum x1
- USB Cable x1
- Charger x1
- Storage Bag x1
- Extension Hose x1
- Crevice Tool x1
- Flat Nozzle x1
- Attachment Adapter x1
- Brush Tool x1
- Quick Start Guide x1
Wyze Handheld Vacuum Device Details
Battery and Charging
- Charging Method
Type-C power cable
- Charging input
- Charging time
About 3 hours to 100%
- Battery capacity
- Rated voltage
- Rated power output
- Dust cup volume
- Noise level
- Running time
30 mins in default mode
10 mins in max power mode
- Suction power
9,000 PA in default mode
16,800 PA in max power mode
- Recommended Temperature
Operating: -4°F - 140°F (-20°C - 60°C)
Charging: 32°F - 113°F (0°C - 45°C)
Storage: -4°F - 104°F (-20°C - 40°C)
- Weather Resistance
None. Do not use outdoors.
- How do I use my Wyze Handheld Vacuum?
1. Remove the vacuum from the packaging.
2. Fully charge the vacuum using the included Type-C power cable and charger. The status light will flash quickly when charged. Unplug the vacuum from power.
3. To turn on the vacuum and operate in default mode, long press the Power button for 2 seconds. For stronger suction, short press the Power button once.
4. To turn off the vacuum, long press the Power button again for 2 seconds.
- Where can I use Wyze Handheld Vacuum?
Wyze Handheld Vacuum can be used on all dry surfaces to clean dry debris from dust mites to big crumbs. Ideal environments: home, car, office, etc.
- Can it vacuum up liquids?
No, only use Wyze Handheld Vacuum on dry surfaces to clean dry debris.
- Does the handheld vacuum come with any attachments?
Yes, all Wyze Handheld Vacuum orders come with 1 flat suction nozzle. But preorders come with 1 flat suction nozzle plus 1 brush tool, 1 crevice tool, and 1 extension hose.
- Does Wyze Handheld Vacuum connect to WiFi?
No, Wyze Handheld Vacuum does not connect to WiFi. It is not an IoT device.
- How do I clean the HEPA filter?
1. Rotate and remove the dust cup
2. Then rotate and remove the prefilter gauze.
3. Pull the HEPA filter out of the prefilter gauze and rinse it with tap water.
4. Once dry, reassemble the handheld vacuum.
- How do I charge Wyze Handheld Vacuum?
Attach the included Type-C power cable to the vacuum and then attach the other end into an adapter compatible with 5V-2A. Then plug it the power adapter into a power outlet.
- How long does it take to fully charge Wyze Handheld Vacuum?
About 3 hours from 0 to 100% battery.
- How long does Wyze Handheld Vacuum operate when fully charged?
When fully charged, the handheld vacuum will work for up to 30 minutes of persistent use.
Starting at $51.99
Starting at $29.99
Starting at $149.99
Starting at $4.99
Starting at $14.99
Starting at $5.99
Starting at $24.99
Starting at $312.00
Starting at $20.99
Starting at $26.99