READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL INSTRUCTIONS AND WARNINGS. FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS COULD RESULT IN DAMAGE TO THE PRODUCT, FIRE, ELECTRIC SHOCK, OR OTHER INJURY OR DAMAGE.
- The Base Station, Wyze Cam Outdoor and its battery can be damaged if dropped, burned, punctured, or crushed. Such damage may cause battery leakage and a risk of fire, shock, or other serious injury. If you suspect your Base Station, Wyze Cam Outdoor or its battery or adapter are damaged, discontinue use immediately.
- If battery leakage occurs, avoid contact with skin. If skin contact occurs, immediately wash thoroughly with soap and water. If battery leakage contacts your eye, immediately flush thoroughly with water and see a doctor.
- Keep area around your Base Station and Wyze Cam Outdoor clear. Do not block airflow to the Base Station or Wyze Cam Outdoor.
- Prolonged direct sunlight can heat the inside of your camera past its maximum operating temperature of 122°F (50°C). Avoid direct sunlight where possible and only use your camera in environments within its operating temperature range: -4° to 122°F (-20° to 50°C).
- Keep your Base Station dry, and do not expose your Wyze Cam Outdoor to salt water or other corrosive liquids.
- The power adapter is not weatherproof and should only be plugged into an indoor outlet. If adapter gets wet, carefully unplug all cables without getting your hands wet and wait for the adapter to dry.
- Keep your Base Station and Wyze Cam Outdoor and all components out of the reach of children and pets.
- Fall hazard. Secure your Wyze Cam Outdoor with the mounting base and screw assemblies provided and secure your Base Station with cable clips. Do not install either more than 13 feet above the ground.
- No serviceable parts. Do not open. The Base Station and Wyze Cam Outdoor does not contain any serviceable parts, so you should not attempt to open it.
- Disconnect Base Station from power and switch Wyze Cam Outdoor off before cleaning or changing the SD card.
Do not improperly dispose or discard. Lithium-ion batteries should be recycled. For information on where you can recycle the product at no cost, visit www.call2recycle.org or call 1-877-723-1297. If call2recycle.org is not available in your area, the product can be returned to Wyze or a Wyze authorized service provider at no cost. Visit recycle.wyze.com for more information.
Wyze products are not safety, security or emergency devices. Unless otherwise expressly agreed upon by you and Wyze, these devices are not monitored and will not provide or dispatch emergency services. Wyze devices are for personal uses only.